30 October 2011
It was a very heavy rainy day and I was completely wet on the way to department. Today I felt like doing some work on RRLC. Exactly not any sample work, rather than some maintenance work.
In the after noon i was felt boring and thought about creating some design for my Blog.
it went like this...
First I created this one. Most of these ideas were always revolve in my brain. I always like keeping each letters on other. I am much more fascinated for designing rather than researching.
I chose background color like vertical stripes because i always like T-shirts with these kind of stripes, both vertical and horizontal. So I always use my background as vertical stripes (might be inspirational from Matrix movie).
Then, preference for Blue color, Blue is symbol for manly, intelligence and cool above all its color of My most amazing project 'iB' and also Indian Cricket team. [I ll share about 'iB' on some day. This 'iB' is also inspirational from iMac, but 'iB' is not a gadget]
I chose background color like vertical stripes because i always like T-shirts with these kind of stripes, both vertical and horizontal. So I always use my background as vertical stripes (might be inspirational from Matrix movie).
Then, preference for Blue color, Blue is symbol for manly, intelligence and cool above all its color of My most amazing project 'iB' and also Indian Cricket team. [I ll share about 'iB' on some day. This 'iB' is also inspirational from iMac, but 'iB' is not a gadget]
Within seconds the idea clicked me, I like the 'D' and its curve on right side. Then I started adding "Life" to title. then it came like this....
But there is no "life" in "Life". So I started adding inner color to 'D' in "PhD" and i loved the combination of color i gave. After this, I fixed my idea of giving inner color to remaining letters also.
After that I started coloring and formatting "Life". I started with "L". My Idea is 'L' should look big.
Then I edited every letter in 'Life' separately and i turned 'e' a bit and it clicked. I liked the idea and fixed it. After that i changed 'in' also.
At last, it came like this. I am thinking to take print on back of my t-shirt and also on cup (large cup).




No comments:
Post a Comment